Anantdeep Singh Dhillon
Date of Birth: 15-01-1980
Address: # 9 Guru Nanak Avenue, Phase-II,
Majitha Road, Amritsar (India)-143001
Mobile: +91- 94171 71802
Resi. Phone No. +91-183 2422 699
What I Value in Life....: I value relationship with people, I believe in having high degree of people orientation. Moreover, I have the ability to make people comfortable with me. I am an optimist and my sense of humor keeps me cheerful. I am a person with an open mind, always receptive to new ideas, yearning to learn new things, fascinated by true to life experiences.
Profile: To work with an organization that offers me responsibility and challenging tasks, where one can integrate one’s growth with that of the organization and which rewards hard work, initiative, performance and integrity. I wish to put in my best efforts and education for benefit of the enterprise and to learn from the valuable experience & exposure one can get along.
- Presently working as Rural Development Officer in Centurion Bank of Punjab looking after agricultural credit operations in Amritsar area.
- Youth Ambassador-Earth Charter Youth Initiative.
- Master's degree in Agricultural Science major in Horticulture.
- Linguistic Skills: Fluent in English, Punjabi and Hindi.
- Profound interest in computer technology, experienced in working with computer hardware and software's.
- Administrative and organizational skills in fast paced business & office environment, ability to communicate effectively.
- Interest for pursuits in in Web designing and Publishing, Free Lance writing, Landscape Gardening.
- Participated in Quiz and essay-writing competitions representing the Department, Faculty and College.
- Instrumental in organizing various functions,voluntary activities at Community/College level as member of Rotaract Club.
- M.Sc. Agri. (Hons.) Horticulture from Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar.
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (Hons.) from Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar.
OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND AWARDS:
- National English Language Testing Service (NELTS) scored ‘A’ grade
(Conducted by Central Institute of English & Foreign Languages, Hyderabad).
- Certificate in Web Application and Web Development.
- Represented College in Quiz Competitions at University Youth Fest (Zonal, University Level) and won laurels.
- Achieved honours in Essay writing competitions winning top prizes for 3 consecutive years at College Level.
- Training in Horticultural nursery for 6 months during Degree programme.
- Apprenticeship for 1 year in Horticultural & Nursery operations.
- Awarded as best talented student of Agriculture Faculty(1998-2002 batch).
- Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/ME/XP, Windows NT, Win2000, Win2003.
- Web Page Development: HTML, Java Script, DHTML
- Software Packages: MS Office, Corel Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Flash.
- Internet Applications: Internet Explorer, Netscape, Outlook Express.
- Keyboard typing speed: 50 wpm
RELEVANT WEB PROJECTS
Other Web projects worked for www.pannueyecare.com; www.healthyeye.org; www.nanaknam.com www.sgnscorp.com; www.hindfoundry.com; www.Amritsarplus.com; www.Amritsarcorp.com;
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
|Web-Administrator [Infonet Services (I) Pvt. Ltd]||
Worked for 2 years with Infonet Services (I) Pvt. Ltd in different capacities as Web Café Administrator, Marketing Executive, Coordinator Web Helpdesk , I-Net Café Manager, Web Administrator and Web-Editor.
Major areas of responsibility: Managing a cyber café with 20 online systems, Marketing & installing branded Internet connections, Maintaining and taking care of helpdesk for Internet services and editing the content of websites.
|Web Consultant [Onset Technologies]||
RELATED HANDS-ON- TRAINING & SKILL SET:
- Installation/maintenance of hardware and software, antivirus solutions & software updating.
- Fixing problems with computer hardware/software and perform troubleshooting.
- Assist customers with technical support inquiries.
- Provide help with configuration and network problems.
|Agriculture Officer -Centurion Bank of Punjab||
|Community Development Officer [UNITED SIKHS]||
|Rotaract Club Khalsa College Amritsar, India||
- Member Core Group- Earth Charter Youth Initiative
- Community Development Officer - UNITED SIKHS (Asian Region).
- Member International Youth Movement for Democracy
- Co-ordinator Vigyan Rail Exhibition-2004 (Amritsar).
- Member District Organizing Committee-Year of Scientific Awareness 2004.
- Active Executive Member of Rotaract Club Khalsa College. Editor & Press Spokesperson (2001-2002), Public Relations Officer/ In-Charge Press and Publicity Committee (1999-2001). Active member of Rotaract Club Khalsa College, Amritsar. Presently President (2004-2005), Spokesman & Director-Club Services (2003-04), Editor & Press Spokesperson (2001-2002), Public Relations Officer (2000-2001), Chairman- Press & Publicity Committee (1999-2000).
- Rotaract R.I Distt 3070 cabinet member Director-Cyber Media & District Website Officer.
- Attended Youth Leadership, Hiking & trekking Camp organized by Guru Nanak Dev University at Dalhousie in 2004 & 2005. Awarded as Best camper in 2005.
- Attended three Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) Camps organised by Rotary Distt. 3070 held in December 2001, December 2003 & December 2004.
- Associated with Amritsar Vikas Manch, Agriculture Students Association & Agriculture Awareness Group.
- Chairman Organizing Committee Intellica’ 2005- Inter College Quiz Contest held at Khalsa College, Amritsar.
- Secretary Organizing Committee, Bhai Veer Singh Inter College Fest-2002.
- Coordinator, Intellica’ 2000- Inter College Quiz Contest held at Khalsa College, Amritsar.
- Active Member, Pollution Control Committee, Amritsar.
- Executive Member, Amritsar Vikas Manch, Amritsar.
- Associate Member of National Blindness Control Society, Punjab Chapter.
- Associate member Eye Donors Society, State Eye Bank, Medical College Amritsar.
- Associate member Rotary Eye Bank, Amritsar.
PUBLICATIONS & ARTICLES:
- Biotechnology Applications in Third World countries.
- State of Punjab agriculture after 35 years of Green Revolution.
- A project Report on Improvement of Agriculture in Punjab.
OTHER HOBBIES & INTERESTS:
- Reading and writing scientific literature.
- Gardening and Landscaping
- Reading (Good Books, Science fictions, National Geographic Magazine, Reader's Digest)
- Listening to music
REFERENCES: Available upon request
Copyright © 2005 Edik Websys. All rights reserved.